Free Intro March 26th. Classes begin April 2nd! Sign up HERE
You listened to all the food experts and tried to do everything right, but didn’t succeed. Come learn how to change your view of food by listening to the person who matters the most—you. In this course, you will discover ways to transform your relationship to food by tuning into your own body. We’ll discuss the principles of nutrition, new fad diets, and how you can apply them beneficially in ways that are relevant to your success. The course will explore keto, gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and low-glycemic diets. We will focus on healthy food demos, and you will be given mindfulness exercises to practice at home. Come learn a unique nutrition system and self-exploration to transform yourself into a healthy, happy, and conscious eater.
This course will also cover:
- Nutrition patterns
- Infusing joy into food (new prep styles and combining)
- How foods can trigger the body’s self-cleansing capacity
- Our emotional attachments to food
- How to work with metabolism and nutrients to balance hormones and cravings
- Assessing your “biological age”
- How the absence/presence of key nutrients promote and prevent aging and illness
Note: A $35 materials fee is to be paid to the instructor for the book Eating for Meaning and cooking supplies. Food demonstrations will be offered most weeks, and one week we will cook a meal for digestive health.