Check out a delicious healthy recipe for mini zucchini millet muffins. Here’s how to make it – enjoy!
This recipe makes 16-20 mini muffins. As always, this recipe contains an overnight soak for better nutrition and texture!
The night before, mix up the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of millet flour (preferably freshly ground )
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar (you can substitute well fermented
- kombucha, water kefir, whey, coconut kefir)
- Leave covered in a warm place for 12-24 hours. Preheat the oven to 425F and
- line a mini muffin pan with baking cups. Then add the following to the bowl.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 heaping cup of grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted gently
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (freshly grated is nice)
Whisk to combine and then fill muffin pans 3/4 full. Cook for ten minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked in the middle of the muffin. Remove from oven and serve right away with slivers of soft butter. Leftovers will last a few days in an airtight container.