1.My Mom’s Recipe: Simple, Healthy and Delicious
With your salad in front of you, douse with good quality olive oil. Dress with half as much unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Salt and pepper. Toss. Voila! **Substitutions- instead of apple cider vinegar, use fresh squeeze of lemon. This recipe really does the trick.
2. When I was in Madrid, my friend Mindy and I could not resist asking the chef for this recipe. It’s so light and bright it’ll make you want to eat 3 cups of salad at every meal. Here’s the recipe for Barely-There Dressing; a very healthy salad dressing indeed!
TOTAL TIME 10 min
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Maldon flake sea salt
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk lemon, mustard and salt together in a bowl
- Slowly drizzle the olive oil while you continually whisk
- Alternate recipe: Shake all ingredient together in a glass jar until emulsified
***The dressing is so healthy, you wont have guilt about the unpasteurized French cheese.